Friday, April 12
- Helping veterans meet transition challenges
- Gitmo prison to get new CO
- Source: White House wanted DIA finding on N. Korea nukes kept quiet
- Military child honorees ‘the best our country has to offer'
- Marine Corps reopens tuition assistance
- Lawmaker: Stop hiding cameras in VA patients’ rooms
- Kerry to North Korea: Don't test missile
- Pentagon: N. Korea could launch nuclear missile
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Dunford confirmed as 36th commandant of the Marine Corps
2Marines file charges against corporal suspected of deserting twice
3Few takers in first year of Marine career sabbatical program
4Sergeant major portrayed in 'Generation Kill' faces child sex charges
5Plot thickens after Marine Corps commandant's interview with NPR
- Viral video shows Marines confronting apparent military faker
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform
- Recruit: Should I tell my DIs itís my birthday?