Monday, April 22
- Bush library exhibits: 9/11, war, Katrina, recount
- More online classes open up for aviation students
- Boston bombing suspect won't be treated as 'enemy combatant'
- Corps aims to win over HITT skeptics
- Lawmakers renew fight to call retired reservists 'veterans'
- Free degrees — and they're legit
- Trident reaffirms its accreditation
- Tricare fee hikes, small pay raise don't faze senators
- Rush to repair WWI cemeteries as centennial nears
- Corps' new workout program scores with Brian Stann, UFC's 'All-American'
- Corps answers Congress on body armor, gear
- Taliban capture 11 from Turkish helo in Afghanistan
- Hagel: U.S. committed to Israel’s military edge
- Yuma is home base for key Marine Corps tactics course
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1U.K. lawmakers slam lax security in Bastion attack
2Veterans slam New York Times piece linking vets to hate groups
3Tank officer who led Marines in 5-day battle to receive Leftwich Trophy
4Family of former Marine in Iran sees hope of freedom
5Tank officer who led Marines in 5-day battle to receive Leftwich Trophy
- Rep. Jim Moran slams the Duffel Blog, somehow misses the joke
- We made the mistake of asking readers who would play Mattis in a movie. The response was swift and decisive
- Four key graphics show the future face of Marine Corps operations