Monday, April 22
- Bush library exhibits: 9/11, war, Katrina, recount
- More online classes open up for aviation students
- Boston bombing suspect won't be treated as 'enemy combatant'
- Corps aims to win over HITT skeptics
- Lawmakers renew fight to call retired reservists 'veterans'
- Free degrees — and they're legit
- Trident reaffirms its accreditation
- Tricare fee hikes, small pay raise don't faze senators
- Rush to repair WWI cemeteries as centennial nears
- Corps' new workout program scores with Brian Stann, UFC's 'All-American'
- Corps answers Congress on body armor, gear
- Taliban capture 11 from Turkish helo in Afghanistan
- Hagel: U.S. committed to Israel’s military edge
- Yuma is home base for key Marine Corps tactics course
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Time Lapse: Watch Terminal Lance’s Marine author draw a comic strip
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed
- Corps’ new CMC issues 239th birthday message to Marines
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher