Wednesday, May 8
- 3 Marine officers removed in wake of deadly mortar accident in Hawthorne, Nev.
- Facebook pulls page that denigrates female Marines
- Task force Marines protect embassy in Libya, advise in Africa
- Benghazi probe stokes political controversy
- Soldier says she faced harassment over Muslim name
- U.S. discussing giving Russia missile defense data
- Cyberattacks a growing irritant in U.S.-China ties
- Former employees at Albany admit taking bribes
- South Korean leader: Nuclear-armed North unacceptable
- Documents: LAV seat glitch caused Marine's Afghanistan death
- Measure to ban VA executive bonuses among bills passed by House committee
- New VA hospitals: Months overdue, millions over budget
- Program helps war-wounded veterans restart civilian lives
- NATO probes charges of misconduct in Afghanistan
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Sergeant major portrayed in 'Generation Kill' faces child sex charges
2Few takers in first year of Marine career sabbatical program
3Officer who trained first black Marines laid to rest
4Investigation reveals creepy details behind Marine colonel's firing
5Marine who knew missing California woman arrested
- Viral video shows Marines confronting apparent military faker
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform
- Recruit: Should I tell my DIs itís my birthday?