Friday, May 10
- Prince Harry pays respects at Arlington National Cemetery
- Enhanced charges for 3 in Marine wife's S&M death
- At the Movies: All sparkle, no soul in 'Great Gatsby'
- Sentencing set in U.S. plot to behead terror witness
- Commandant links bad behavior by Marines with poor command climates
- U.S. forces in Europe on alert due to Libya unrest
- Ultra kids: Is distance running safe for your 12-year-old?
- VA says it doesn't need new law to help sex assault victims
- Ask the lawyer: Bankruptcy does not have to put security clearance at risk
- SGLI rules change for dual-military couples
- N. Korea nuke arsenal seen as matter of when, not if
- Railroads hire many veterans returning from war
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Body of missing Marine wife Erin Corwin found; Christopher Lee arrested
2Marines call on CMC to bring back silkies and tattoos
3Six Flags apologizes to Marine vet for gun shirt error
4Islamic State claims execution of American as retaliation for Iraq airstrikes
5Investigative hearing set for alleged Marine deserter
- Terminal Lance creator sends ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’ to commandant
- Sacred text from the ‘Church of the Silkie’ found
- Parents of former Marine still missing in Syria write impassioned ‘birthday card’ to their son