Friday, May 10
- Prince Harry pays respects at Arlington National Cemetery
- Enhanced charges for 3 in Marine wife's S&M death
- At the Movies: All sparkle, no soul in 'Great Gatsby'
- Sentencing set in U.S. plot to behead terror witness
- Commandant links bad behavior by Marines with poor command climates
- U.S. forces in Europe on alert due to Libya unrest
- Ultra kids: Is distance running safe for your 12-year-old?
- VA says it doesn't need new law to help sex assault victims
- Ask the lawyer: Bankruptcy does not have to put security clearance at risk
- SGLI rules change for dual-military couples
- N. Korea nuke arsenal seen as matter of when, not if
- Railroads hire many veterans returning from war
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Ask the Lawyer: 'Concealed weapon' has broad meaning
2Marine Corps responds to Gold Star family's allegations of 'misleading, offensive' information
3Marines developing gender-neutral MOS tests as 11 new jobs open to women
4Gold Star family blasts Marines' communication on insider attack case
5Case of missing Marine wife Erin Corwin on cover of People Magazine
- Priceless Craigslist apartment posting for Camp Lejeune barracks is a must read
- The Rock visits Pendleton
- Viral video shows Marines confronting apparent military faker