Tuesday, June 4
- Families left in dark about mortar blast investigation
- Hood shooting suspect's defense: Taliban were in danger
- Amos: One sexual assault can 'undermine everything'
- House passes measures boosting veterans' programs
- U.S. officials: Russia rejects Syria chemical arms evidence
- Marine Corps ramps up aviation rotations to Japan
- Hacker who turned Manning in takes witness stand
- Burn-pit claimants will appeal judge's dismissal
- Afghans demand arrest of U.S. troops over killings
- NATO to send expert mission to Libya
- NATO to discuss post-2014 Afghan war details
- Sister: Missing Marine preparing to move to Va.
- House panel seeks to boost funding to improve readiness
- Pentagon leaders wary of big military justice changes
- 5 Pendleton Marines face dismissal for fraternizing
- Panel wants to mandate gender-neutral military job standards
- Bradley Manning generates more sympathy abroad
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform
- Recruit: Should I tell my DIs itís my birthday?
- Video: Marine held in Mexico gets day in court