Tuesday, June 4
- Families left in dark about mortar blast investigation
- Hood shooting suspect's defense: Taliban were in danger
- Amos: One sexual assault can 'undermine everything'
- House passes measures boosting veterans' programs
- U.S. officials: Russia rejects Syria chemical arms evidence
- Marine Corps ramps up aviation rotations to Japan
- Hacker who turned Manning in takes witness stand
- Burn-pit claimants will appeal judge's dismissal
- Afghans demand arrest of U.S. troops over killings
- NATO to send expert mission to Libya
- NATO to discuss post-2014 Afghan war details
- Sister: Missing Marine preparing to move to Va.
- House panel seeks to boost funding to improve readiness
- Pentagon leaders wary of big military justice changes
- 5 Pendleton Marines face dismissal for fraternizing
- Panel wants to mandate gender-neutral military job standards
- Bradley Manning generates more sympathy abroad
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Fallen Marine awarded Bronze Star for heroism in 'Operation Nightmare'
2Marine Corps booted suspected Indiana serial killer in 1993
31,000-pound pod falls off Marine Corps Prowler mid-flight
4Beirut mission renewed: Marines take pride in returning to guard embassy
5Editorial: Who's kidding whom?
- Time Lapse: Watch Terminal Lance’s Marine author draw a comic strip
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed
- Corps’ new CMC issues 239th birthday message to Marines
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher