Friday, June 14
- Marine staff noncommissioned officers charged with hazing
- Air Force recruiter gets 27 years on sex charges
- House passes sweeping $638 billion defense bill
- Report criticizes West Point superintendent
- Veterans' personal data left in recycle bin
- Report: Troops in bin Laden raid revealed
- 670 military kids get scholarships
- New complaint reporting system for schools on the way
- Schools scramble to support vets ó is it working?
- Free media training program for vets starting in Connecticut
- Moore works to repair park ruined by tornado
- House panel says no to separate Spec Ops family programs
- Tom Hanks backs restoration of WWII paratrooper camp
- Lawmakers want to limit PCS funds
- Officials irked over students' waning flag etiquette
- House passes free Internet for troops, TA protection and more
- Obama steps up military aid to Syrian rebels
- Marines, Army form quick-strike forces for Africa
- AP: Commander in Nazi SS-led unit living in US
- NATO denies U.N. report airstrike killed 3 children
- 2 face hazing charges at Beaufort Air Station
- Movie Review: Man of zzzz...
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Sergeant major portrayed in 'Generation Kill' faces child sex charges
2Investigation reveals creepy details behind Marine colonel's firing
3Officer who trained first black Marines laid to rest
4Marine who knew missing California woman arrested
5Video: Marine veteran saves woman from oncoming freight train
- Viral video shows Marines confronting apparent military faker
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform
- Recruit: Should I tell my DIs itís my birthday?