Friday, June 14
- Marine staff noncommissioned officers charged with hazing
- Air Force recruiter gets 27 years on sex charges
- House passes sweeping $638 billion defense bill
- Report criticizes West Point superintendent
- Veterans' personal data left in recycle bin
- Report: Troops in bin Laden raid revealed
- 670 military kids get scholarships
- New complaint reporting system for schools on the way
- Schools scramble to support vets — is it working?
- Free media training program for vets starting in Connecticut
- Moore works to repair park ruined by tornado
- House panel says no to separate Spec Ops family programs
- Tom Hanks backs restoration of WWII paratrooper camp
- Lawmakers want to limit PCS funds
- Officials irked over students' waning flag etiquette
- House passes free Internet for troops, TA protection and more
- Obama steps up military aid to Syrian rebels
- Marines, Army form quick-strike forces for Africa
- AP: Commander in Nazi SS-led unit living in US
- NATO denies U.N. report airstrike killed 3 children
- 2 face hazing charges at Beaufort Air Station
- Movie Review: Man of zzzz...
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Lejeune mess hall dedicated to Marines who died stopping bomb truck
2Research raises concerns for new helmet design
3Cave team: Erin Corwin found in unmapped gold mine
4How one female officer won over her skeptical combat-arms Marines
5Rep. Hunter: Islamic State just 'guys in pajamas,' not an 'existential threat'
- Video: Kyle Carpenter leads South Carolina fans in pregame cheer
- 15th and 13th Marine Expeditionary Units launch Twitter war
- Marine mascot Chesty XIV becomes an NCO