Tuesday, June 25
- Congressional agreement on common combat uniform
- Corps empowers barracks managers to keep new living quarters nice — and orderly
- Role-play scenarios target junior Marines' drug, alcohol choices
- FBI investigation of Petraeus continues
- Senators join fight against adult magazines in exchanges
- U.S. envoy: U.N. failure to act on Syria is disgrace
- Editorial: Be creative, Sgts. Major!
- Editorial: Equal standards for all
- Army general accused of sex assault wants Panetta email
- Hagel hails gay pride at transformed Pentagon
- Courtroom closures likely at Army leaker's trial
- Taliban attack presidential palace in Kabul
- Growing problem of suicide in military spotlights VA
- Wis. Marine who died in Vietnam to be buried
- Afghan bomb makers shifting to new explosives for IEDs
- Sunscreen changes: Don't feel the burn
- Which type of school will meet your needs?
- Websites in 2 Koreas shut down on war anniversary
- Russia rejects U.S. demand for Snowden's extradition
- Former Marine in Philippines murder case due in court
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Prowler aircraft damaged after leaving runway during landing at Cherry Point
2Sgt. Maj. Barrett writes open letter to Marines following backlash
3Report: Brad Pitt to play Gen. Stanley McChrystal in movie
4SMMC says tobacco ban is a 'shameful idea'
5Sgt. Maj. of the Marine Corps Barrett: Less pay raises discipline
- Congressman defends Marine Corps Sgt. Maj. after controversial comments
- Commandant gives preview of the global Marine Corps in 2020
- Video: Marines team with women’s basketball coaches to teach good leadership