Tuesday, June 25
- Congressional agreement on common combat uniform
- Corps empowers barracks managers to keep new living quarters nice ó and orderly
- Role-play scenarios target junior Marines' drug, alcohol choices
- FBI investigation of Petraeus continues
- Senators join fight against adult magazines in exchanges
- U.S. envoy: U.N. failure to act on Syria is disgrace
- Editorial: Be creative, Sgts. Major!
- Editorial: Equal standards for all
- Army general accused of sex assault wants Panetta email
- Hagel hails gay pride at transformed Pentagon
- Courtroom closures likely at Army leaker's trial
- Taliban attack presidential palace in Kabul
- Growing problem of suicide in military spotlights VA
- Wis. Marine who died in Vietnam to be buried
- Afghan bomb makers shifting to new explosives for IEDs
- Sunscreen changes: Don't feel the burn
- Which type of school will meet your needs?
- Websites in 2 Koreas shut down on war anniversary
- Russia rejects U.S. demand for Snowden's extradition
- Former Marine in Philippines murder case due in court
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Dunford confirmed as 36th commandant of the Marine Corps
2Marines file charges against corporal suspected of deserting twice
3Few takers in first year of Marine career sabbatical program
4Sergeant major portrayed in 'Generation Kill' faces child sex charges
5Plot thickens after Marine Corps commandant's interview with NPR
- Viral video shows Marines confronting apparent military faker
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform
- Recruit: Should I tell my DIs itís my birthday?