Tuesday, June 25
- Congressional agreement on common combat uniform
- Corps empowers barracks managers to keep new living quarters nice — and orderly
- Role-play scenarios target junior Marines' drug, alcohol choices
- FBI investigation of Petraeus continues
- Senators join fight against adult magazines in exchanges
- U.S. envoy: U.N. failure to act on Syria is disgrace
- Editorial: Be creative, Sgts. Major!
- Editorial: Equal standards for all
- Army general accused of sex assault wants Panetta email
- Hagel hails gay pride at transformed Pentagon
- Courtroom closures likely at Army leaker's trial
- Taliban attack presidential palace in Kabul
- Growing problem of suicide in military spotlights VA
- Wis. Marine who died in Vietnam to be buried
- Afghan bomb makers shifting to new explosives for IEDs
- Sunscreen changes: Don't feel the burn
- Which type of school will meet your needs?
- Websites in 2 Koreas shut down on war anniversary
- Russia rejects U.S. demand for Snowden's extradition
- Former Marine in Philippines murder case due in court
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Reports: 3 missing Afghan soldiers detained at Canadian border
2Marine recruits, officer candidates to get new Rugged All Terrain boots
3'Complete transformation' awaits Marine aviation in 2015
4Future in doubt: Uncertainty and smaller budgets plague the Corps
5Prosecutor: White House fence jumper is 'a danger to the president'
- Girl at shopping mall kicks JROTC’s member’s butt in pushup contest
- Video: Kyle Carpenter leads South Carolina fans in pregame cheer
- 15th and 13th Marine Expeditionary Units launch Twitter war