Tuesday, June 25
- Congressional agreement on common combat uniform
- Corps empowers barracks managers to keep new living quarters nice — and orderly
- Role-play scenarios target junior Marines' drug, alcohol choices
- FBI investigation of Petraeus continues
- Senators join fight against adult magazines in exchanges
- U.S. envoy: U.N. failure to act on Syria is disgrace
- Editorial: Be creative, Sgts. Major!
- Editorial: Equal standards for all
- Army general accused of sex assault wants Panetta email
- Hagel hails gay pride at transformed Pentagon
- Courtroom closures likely at Army leaker's trial
- Taliban attack presidential palace in Kabul
- Growing problem of suicide in military spotlights VA
- Wis. Marine who died in Vietnam to be buried
- Afghan bomb makers shifting to new explosives for IEDs
- Sunscreen changes: Don't feel the burn
- Which type of school will meet your needs?
- Websites in 2 Koreas shut down on war anniversary
- Russia rejects U.S. demand for Snowden's extradition
- Former Marine in Philippines murder case due in court
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Marine drill instructors weigh in on viral video face-off
2Three women dropped from Marines' infantry officer course will not reattempt
3Marine's death reclassified to Operation Inherent Resolve
4Real Marine stars in satirical military homecoming video
5Sgt. Major speaks out: 'My career was defaced'
- Time Lapse: Watch Terminal Lance’s Marine author draw a comic strip
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed
- Corps’ new CMC issues 239th birthday message to Marines