Wednesday, July 3
- Vast war letter collection shows sacrifice
- Marines poised for mission in Egypt
- MARPAT shorts from Ralph Lauren?
- Obama treads cautiously on Egypt leader's ouster
- Egypt's military ousts President Morsi, orders new elections
- Movie Review: Hi ho — no!
- Editorial: Evidence vital to fairness
- U.S. defends force-feeding of Guantanamo prisoners
- Montford Marine finally gets congressional medal
- Editorial: Check the 'married' box
- Senators aim to enhance voting rights for military
- At least 17 dead in Iraq attacks
- German official: Drop U.S. sites if you fear spying
- Letters from father of U.S. Navy surface in S.C.
- Veterans of Korea recall their 'Forgotten War'
- Troops, vets can see 'White House Down' for free on July 4
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1The story behind the photos of the commandant wearing the Raider patch
2Fabled Marine Gunny R. Lee Ermey takes on the Corps' top challenges
31% pay raise for 2014 appears likely
4Marine Corps tight-lipped about plan for barracks security cameras
5Lejeune Marines lead upcoming deployments to Africa, Europe
- Colonel takes over Marine Corps air operations in Afghanistan
- Waitress and former Marine out of job following restaurant receipt kerfuffle
- 26th MEU leaders prepared for mission in Syria