Wednesday, July 3
- Vast war letter collection shows sacrifice
- Marines poised for mission in Egypt
- MARPAT shorts from Ralph Lauren?
- Obama treads cautiously on Egypt leader's ouster
- Egypt's military ousts President Morsi, orders new elections
- Movie Review: Hi ho — no!
- Editorial: Evidence vital to fairness
- U.S. defends force-feeding of Guantanamo prisoners
- Montford Marine finally gets congressional medal
- Editorial: Check the 'married' box
- Senators aim to enhance voting rights for military
- At least 17 dead in Iraq attacks
- German official: Drop U.S. sites if you fear spying
- Letters from father of U.S. Navy surface in S.C.
- Veterans of Korea recall their 'Forgotten War'
- Troops, vets can see 'White House Down' for free on July 4
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Marines pull out of Afghanistan's Nimroz province
2Tank officer who led Marines in 5-day battle to receive Leftwich Trophy
3First to finish Marine Corps 17.75K broke rule, banned from MCM events
4Veterans slam New York Times piece linking vets to hate groups
5Tank officer who led Marines in 5-day battle to receive Leftwich Trophy
- Rep. Jim Moran slams the Duffel Blog, somehow misses the joke
- We made the mistake of asking readers who would play Mattis in a movie. The response was swift and decisive
- Four key graphics show the future face of Marine Corps operations