Saturday, July 27
- A war horse that refused to quit honored by Korea vets
- Obama says Korean veterans 'deserve better'
- Marines may see Philippine tours
- Intel Marines shift focus to sea
- Fort Hood shooting suspect: U.S. at war with Islam
- Photo gallery: North Korea celebrates 'Victory Day'
- As generation ages, Korean War vets look to share stories
- Photo gallery: Biden visits the Freedom in Singapore
- Military judge deliberates in Manning leak case
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Marine to receive Navy Cross for heroism in Afghanistan
2App allows you to check uniform regs on your smartphone
34-star: Armed attackers in Ukraine are Russian troops in disguise
4Marines pull out of Afghanistan's Nimroz province
5Tank officer who led Marines in 5-day battle to receive Leftwich Trophy
- Rep. Jim Moran slams the Duffel Blog, somehow misses the joke
- We made the mistake of asking readers who would play Mattis in a movie. The response was swift and decisive
- Four key graphics show the future face of Marine Corps operations