Saturday, July 27
- A war horse that refused to quit honored by Korea vets
- Obama says Korean veterans 'deserve better'
- Marines may see Philippine tours
- Intel Marines shift focus to sea
- Fort Hood shooting suspect: U.S. at war with Islam
- Photo gallery: North Korea celebrates 'Victory Day'
- As generation ages, Korean War vets look to share stories
- Photo gallery: Biden visits the Freedom in Singapore
- Military judge deliberates in Manning leak case
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Dunford confirmed as 36th commandant of the Marine Corps
2Marines file charges against corporal suspected of deserting twice
3Family of murdered Marine 'betrayed' after Afghan killer gets 7-year sentence
4Plot thickens after Marine Corps commandant's interview with NPR
5Few takers in first year of Marine career sabbatical program
- The Rock visits Pendleton
- Viral video shows Marines confronting apparent military faker
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform