Saturday, August 10
- Interview: Dunford says Afghan security deal vital
- Fort Hood shooting: Terrorism or not?
- Photo gallery: Endangered species thrive on U.S. military ranges
- Photo gallery: Plebe parents flood Academy
- Suspected U.S. drone strike kills 2 in Yemen
- Obama: Progress made on disability claims backlog
- Post-Benghazi, Obama plays it safe with embassies
- N.H. Korean War veterans to be honored
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Rep. Jim Moran slams the Duffel Blog, somehow misses the joke
- We made the mistake of asking readers who would play Mattis in a movie. The response was swift and decisive
- Four key graphics show the future face of Marine Corps operations