Saturday, August 10
- Interview: Dunford says Afghan security deal vital
- Fort Hood shooting: Terrorism or not?
- Photo gallery: Endangered species thrive on U.S. military ranges
- Photo gallery: Plebe parents flood Academy
- Suspected U.S. drone strike kills 2 in Yemen
- Obama: Progress made on disability claims backlog
- Post-Benghazi, Obama plays it safe with embassies
- N.H. Korean War veterans to be honored
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
2Marine drill instructors weigh in on viral video face-off
3Possible Islamic State leaflets found near Marine Corps Base Quantico
4Three women dropped from Marines' infantry officer course will not reattempt
5Real Marine stars in satirical military homecoming video
- Candy is dandy: Marine health clinic passes out sweets taped to condoms
- Time Lapse: Watch Terminal Lance’s Marine author draw a comic strip
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed