Saturday, August 10
- Interview: Dunford says Afghan security deal vital
- Fort Hood shooting: Terrorism or not?
- Photo gallery: Endangered species thrive on U.S. military ranges
- Photo gallery: Plebe parents flood Academy
- Suspected U.S. drone strike kills 2 in Yemen
- Obama: Progress made on disability claims backlog
- Post-Benghazi, Obama plays it safe with embassies
- N.H. Korean War veterans to be honored
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Dunford confirmed as 36th commandant of the Marine Corps
2Few takers in first year of Marine career sabbatical program
3Sergeant major portrayed in 'Generation Kill' faces child sex charges
4Marines file charges against corporal suspected of deserting twice
5Investigation reveals creepy details behind Marine colonel's firing
- Viral video shows Marines confronting apparent military faker
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform
- Recruit: Should I tell my DIs itís my birthday?