Saturday, September 14
- GOP chairman on cutting future troops' benefits: 'I think that is a place we can go'
- On-duty Marines pop positive in spot blood-alcohol tests
- Program update allows Marines in Selected Reserve to leave service a year early
- U.S.-Russia reach agreement on Syria weapons
- McCain, Graham blast Syrian chemical weapons deal
- 3 Afghans die as car bomber targets NATO troops
- Vets finish Warrior Hike on Appalachian Trail
- Using brawn to raise bucks
- New nonprofit gives veteran small-business owners a boost
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Video: Kyle Carpenter leads South Carolina fans in pregame cheer
- 15th and 13th Marine Expeditionary Units launch Twitter war
- Marine mascot Chesty XIV becomes an NCO