Sunday, September 15
- With new up-or-out limits, Marine reservists must advance to stay in uniform
- Kerry warns Syria: 'Threat of force is real'
- SASC chairman: Expect 2014 budget cliffhanger
- Reynolds leads Navy to 51-7 win over Delaware
- Obama: Russia doesn't share U.S. 'values' in Syria
- Officials tone down expectations for 2013 CFC drive
- At least 48 die in Iraq bombings
- Pakistani Taliban issue demands before peace talks
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Professor: Marines can stop bad behavior by speaking up, reminding wrong-doers of their identity
- UK media: British 3-star disputes claim his troops failed to prevent Camp Bastion attack
- Marines engage Afghan insurgents in pitched battles as 2014 withdrawal looms