Thursday, September 19
- ISAF investigates video of alleged detainee beating
- Marine Corps recruiting women at Parris Island for enlisted infantry training
- Ind. lawmakers want vet disinterred from Mich. cemetery
- Kerry: U.N. must pass resolution on Syrian weapons
- How can red flags be missed like Navy shooter's?
- Escape from the Navy Yard: 'I felt him breathe'
- Parents of Benghazi victims: We've been left in dark
- JIEDDO Twitter account goes dark after jokes about Philippines bombing
- Rocket trajectory links Syrian military to attack
- Putin: Syria chemical attack sly rebel provocation
- SECNAV orders review of shooter's Navy record, clearance process
- Likely new personnel chief supports lower raise
- Lawmakers to VA: Stop stonewalling us
- Navy Yard opening 3 days after massacre
- Report: Capitol Police SWAT team told to stand down during massacre
- Series of fires sparks USNA investigation
- Assad denies his forces conducted chemical attack
- Chemical weapons organization to discuss Syria
- Jihadis capture northern Syrian town near Turkey
- Gallery: Marine Ken Norton, ex-heavyweight champ, dies at 70
- Investigators review erratic behavior of Alexis
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Sergeant major portrayed in 'Generation Kill' faces child sex charges
2Investigation reveals creepy details behind Marine colonel's firing
3Officer who trained first black Marines laid to rest
4Marine who knew missing California woman arrested
5Video: Marine veteran saves woman from oncoming freight train
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform
- Recruit: Should I tell my DIs itís my birthday?
- Video: Marine held in Mexico gets day in court