Wednesday, September 25
- Treasury: Earlier, bigger debt crisis threatens military pay
- Note: 'Ultra-low frequency attacks' drove Alexis to rampage
- FBI agents work in nightmarish scene at Kenya mall
- Senators push bill to end phone record collection
- 15 female Marines report for enlisted infantry training
- Bill would extend visa program for interpreters for 1 year
- Charities get $7 million to help military, veterans
- Kevlar for the Mind: Defining the keys to resilience
- Consumer Watch: Mobile discounts and more at military stores
- Tricare Help: Can I join Guard to cover pregnant wife?
- State Dept. audit: Benghazi review wasn't biased
- Tricare reverses decision to make beneficiary pay for $1,600-per-month medication
- Militants: 137 killed in Kenya mall attack
- After Navy Yard shooting, DoD to study overhaul of clearance process
- Thousands stationed in Europe received wrong prostate cancer test
- Lebanon president laments burden of Syria refugees
- Rebel groups slam Western-backed opposition
- Iranian president makes debut on world stage
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform
- Recruit: Should I tell my DIs itís my birthday?
- Video: Marine held in Mexico gets day in court