Monday, November 18
- Troops use their strengths to find success as fitness models
- Corps postpones pullups for women, cites potential risks
- Source: Female Marines will graduate enlisted infantry training this week
- Photo Gallery: Embedded with U.S. Marines in the Philippines
- Marine inmate's wild claims point to wider concerns about military lockups
- U.S. agrees to keep Patriot missiles in Turkey
- Aides: U.S.-Afghan deal offers concessions for each side
- Marine Corps tank unit tests unmanned scouts
- DoD ends funding for online housing referral network
- Senate to consider fed hiring preference for reservists
- Merkel: Trust with U.S. needs to be rebuilt
- Senators take new crack at expanding reserve retirement credit
- Tactical Veteran: 7 tips to avoid 'unemployment fatigue'
- Former special ops Marine develops product line for 'war beards'
- Expedia-style system helps Marines get cargo to the fight sooner
- Philippine corruption magnifies effects of typhoon
- No EU nation candidate to destroy Syria gas
- Iran unveils what it says is its biggest drone
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Reports: 3 missing Afghan soldiers detained at Canadian border
2Marine recruits, officer candidates to get new Rugged All Terrain boots
3'Complete transformation' awaits Marine aviation in 2015
4Future in doubt: Uncertainty and smaller budgets plague the Corps
5Prosecutor: White House fence jumper is 'a danger to the president'
- Girl at shopping mall kicks JROTC’s member’s butt in pushup contest
- Video: Kyle Carpenter leads South Carolina fans in pregame cheer
- 15th and 13th Marine Expeditionary Units launch Twitter war