Thursday, November 21
- Former soldier sues Army for alleged wrongful mental health discharge
- Navy carrier assists Ospreys' critical role in Philippines relief effort
- DoD seeks plan to shut all U.S. commissaries
- Synthetic drugs are multiplying faster than they can be tracked
- First female Marines to graduate infantry training: 'It takes everything you got'
- Obama enacts 1.5 percent veterans' COLA
- Karzai: Sign U.S.-Afghan security pact next year
- C. African Republic: Kony wants to surrender
- No charges in Pa. VA hospital Legionnaires' case
- North Korea detains U.S. war veteran, 85, son says
- Tricare Help: Spouse can maintain Tricare eligibility throughout marriage
- Mission Family: Returning troops need to seek next challenge
- Ask the Lawyer: What crimes require troops to register as sex offenders?
- Truck bomb, attacks kill at least 38 in Iraq
- EU president says no military solution in Syria
- Suspected U.S. drone strike kills 5 in Pakistan
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Video: Kyle Carpenter leads South Carolina fans in pregame cheer
- 15th and 13th Marine Expeditionary Units launch Twitter war
- Marine mascot Chesty XIV becomes an NCO