Tuesday, November 26
- Redskins criticized over Code Talkers appearance
- Appeals court tackles unlawful command influence in commandant's Heritage Brief
- Former hostages react to Iran's nuclear deal
- Another congressman inquires into commandant's conduct
- Karzai's maneuvering threatens long-term security agreement with U.S.
- Lara Logan on leave for '60 Minutes' report on Benghazi
- Marine vet: No fear trying to catch woman at stadium
- China air defense zone points to a long game
- Minority officer accessions continue to rise
- Obama pushes back against critics of Iran deal
- Man behind bogus veterans' raffle gets prison term
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
2Marine drill instructors weigh in on viral video face-off
3Possible Islamic State leaflets found near Marine Corps Base Quantico
4Three women dropped from Marines' infantry officer course will not reattempt
5Real Marine stars in satirical military homecoming video
- Candy is dandy: Marine health clinic passes out sweets taped to condoms
- Time Lapse: Watch Terminal Lance’s Marine author draw a comic strip
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed