Tuesday, November 26
- Redskins criticized over Code Talkers appearance
- Appeals court tackles unlawful command influence in commandant's Heritage Brief
- Former hostages react to Iran's nuclear deal
- Another congressman inquires into commandant's conduct
- Karzai's maneuvering threatens long-term security agreement with U.S.
- Lara Logan on leave for '60 Minutes' report on Benghazi
- Marine vet: No fear trying to catch woman at stadium
- China air defense zone points to a long game
- Minority officer accessions continue to rise
- Obama pushes back against critics of Iran deal
- Man behind bogus veterans' raffle gets prison term
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Rep. Jim Moran slams the Duffel Blog, somehow misses the joke
- We made the mistake of asking readers who would play Mattis in a movie. The response was swift and decisive
- Four key graphics show the future face of Marine Corps operations