Sunday, December 1
- Generals' emails raise questions in Marine officer's legal case
- Marine Corps expands eligibility for lucrative cyber security jobs
- Ex-Obama aide: Karzai is being 'reckless'
- Iraq monthly toll drops; uptick in bodies found
- Family: American detained in N. Korea in good health
- U.S.: American fighters in Syria a security risk
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Lejeune mess hall dedicated to Marines who died stopping bomb truck
2Lawyer: IG made false statements about Marine who warned of insider attack
3How one female officer won over her skeptical combat-arms Marines
4'Walking Dead' Marine battalion to be deactivated
5Research raises concerns for new helmet design
- Video: Kyle Carpenter leads South Carolina fans in pregame cheer
- 15th and 13th Marine Expeditionary Units launch Twitter war
- Marine mascot Chesty XIV becomes an NCO