Sunday, December 22
- For troops, commissaries are still a valued benefit
- Soldier blown apart by war stages stirring comeback
- Did media exposure backfire for Marine officer in classified-info case?
- 3 men walk 100 miles to raise money for veterans
- John Eisenhower, historian and Ike's son, dies
- Obama keeps eye on tense situation in South Sudan
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Rep. Jim Moran slams the Duffel Blog, somehow misses the joke
- We made the mistake of asking readers who would play Mattis in a movie. The response was swift and decisive
- Four key graphics show the future face of Marine Corps operations