Sunday, January 19
- When do nuclear missteps put security in jeopardy?
- Jordan ready to host U.S. training of Iraqi soldiers
- Courage in the face of 'near-certain death:' how two Marines gave everything to save their comrades
- Tricare centers closing soon
- Lawmakers say Obama surveillance idea won't work
- Karzai again demands U.S. airstrikes end in Afghanistan
- Iraq announces offensive against al-Qaida
- Commander tied to scout sniper scandal wins promotion
- Taliban bombing kills 20 troops in Pakistan
- Japanese mayor opposed to U.S. air base re-elected
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- On the cover: Interpreters fear for their lives, Marines fear they’ll leave a man behind
- This Marine’s jaw-dropping awards citation for a five-hour fire fight is a must read
- Rep. Jim Moran slams the Duffel Blog, somehow misses the joke