Wednesday, January 22
- Judge orders media to turn over interviews in Naval Academy sex assault case
- Religious exemptions for troops easier to request under new rules
- Senate bill would restore COLA reduction for military retirees
- Israel says it foiled al-Qaida plot on U.S. Embassy
- Pentagon contract workers walk off jobs, demanding higher wages
- Congressman supports missile defense system on Guam
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
2Marine drill instructors weigh in on viral video face-off
3Real Marine stars in satirical military homecoming video
4Three women dropped from Marines' infantry officer course will not reattempt
5Marine's death reclassified to Operation Inherent Resolve
- Time Lapse: Watch Terminal Lance’s Marine author draw a comic strip
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed
- Corps’ new CMC issues 239th birthday message to Marines