Wednesday, January 22
- Judge orders media to turn over interviews in Naval Academy sex assault case
- Religious exemptions for troops easier to request under new rules
- Senate bill would restore COLA reduction for military retirees
- Israel says it foiled al-Qaida plot on U.S. Embassy
- Pentagon contract workers walk off jobs, demanding higher wages
- Congressman supports missile defense system on Guam
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Dunford confirmed as 36th commandant of the Marine Corps
2Marines file charges against corporal suspected of deserting twice
3Few takers in first year of Marine career sabbatical program
4Sergeant major portrayed in 'Generation Kill' faces child sex charges
5Plot thickens after Marine Corps commandant's interview with NPR
- Viral video shows Marines confronting apparent military faker
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform
- Recruit: Should I tell my DIs itís my birthday?