Wednesday, January 29
- Former commandant: Fall of Fallujah makes U.S., Iraqi policy look 'weak'
- Japan envoy urges calm amid tensions with China
- U.S. Rep. talks with Obama about Marine vet in Iran
- Hagel plans review of all military medals and awards
- Karzai strikes friendlier tone toward U.S.
- U.S. official: North Korea nuclear reactor restarted
- Marine wants new lawyers in Iraq slaying retrial
- Pentagon will review higher pensions for top officers
- U.S. intel sees uptick in Olympic threat reports
- Wounded vet stars at Obama State of Union address
- North Korea warns of tensions over U.S.-South Korea war games
- No sign of political thaw after State of the Union
- Suicide bomber kills 2 Afghan army soldiers
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
13 missing Afghan soldiers detained at Canadian border
2Marine recruits, officer candidates to get new Rugged All Terrain boots
3'Complete transformation' awaits Marine aviation in 2015
4Future in doubt: Uncertainty and smaller budgets plague the Corps
5Prosecutor: White House fence jumper is 'a danger to the president'
- Girl at shopping mall kicks JROTC’s member’s butt in pushup contest
- Video: Kyle Carpenter leads South Carolina fans in pregame cheer
- 15th and 13th Marine Expeditionary Units launch Twitter war