Tuesday, February 4
- Robotic turrets: Corps' next-gen vehicles could feature remote weapons systems
- Meet your military Olympians
- Wide variety of faiths led to new policy to accommodate them
- Medal of Honor Museum seeks $11 million from S.C.
- Real 'Monuments Men' records go on display in D.C.
- U.S. official: 'Number of specific threats' at Sochi
- Appeals court upholds U.S. terrorism convictions
- Former Marine recruiter pleads guilty to killing 2 in Ill.
- 2 Marine Reserve generals promoted
- Senate vote to come soon on massive veterans' bill
- Obama, Pentagon officials meet to discuss U.S. troops in Afghanistan
- U.S. intel: Sense of destiny drives China aggression
- Internet firms release data on NSA requests
- China's navy holds Indian Ocean drills
- Senators want answers on veterans records breach
- Official: Snowden leaks lead to Pentagon costly change
- Russia: Syria to remove chemical weapons by March
- Pakistan talks with Taliban team delayed
- Bombings in and around Baghdad kill 7 people
- Marine loses leg in Afghanistan explosion
- Explosion hits military bus in Yemen; 2 killed
- Southern Command intel official faces bribery charges
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1U.K. lawmakers slam lax security in Bastion attack
2Veterans slam New York Times piece linking vets to hate groups
3Family of former Marine in Iran sees hope of freedom
4Tank officer who led Marines in 5-day battle to receive Leftwich Trophy
5Tank officer who led Marines in 5-day battle to receive Leftwich Trophy
- Rep. Jim Moran slams the Duffel Blog, somehow misses the joke
- We made the mistake of asking readers who would play Mattis in a movie. The response was swift and decisive
- Four key graphics show the future face of Marine Corps operations