Tuesday, February 4
- Robotic turrets: Corps' next-gen vehicles could feature remote weapons systems
- Meet your military Olympians
- Wide variety of faiths led to new policy to accommodate them
- Medal of Honor Museum seeks $11 million from S.C.
- Real 'Monuments Men' records go on display in D.C.
- U.S. official: 'Number of specific threats' at Sochi
- Appeals court upholds U.S. terrorism convictions
- Former Marine recruiter pleads guilty to killing 2 in Ill.
- 2 Marine Reserve generals promoted
- Senate vote to come soon on massive veterans' bill
- Obama, Pentagon officials meet to discuss U.S. troops in Afghanistan
- U.S. intel: Sense of destiny drives China aggression
- Internet firms release data on NSA requests
- China's navy holds Indian Ocean drills
- Senators want answers on veterans records breach
- Official: Snowden leaks lead to Pentagon costly change
- Russia: Syria to remove chemical weapons by March
- Pakistan talks with Taliban team delayed
- Bombings in and around Baghdad kill 7 people
- Marine loses leg in Afghanistan explosion
- Explosion hits military bus in Yemen; 2 killed
- Southern Command intel official faces bribery charges
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Marine dies in Iraq, second reported loss tied to Islamic State fight
2New rules are official for promotion to corporal through gunny
3Fallen Marine awarded Bronze Star for heroism in 'Operation Nightmare'
4Ask the Lawyer: Be careful when, to whom you admit drug use
5After delay in Philippines, 31st MEU heads back to Japan
- Time Lapse: Watch Terminal Lance’s Marine author draw a comic strip
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed
- Corps’ new CMC issues 239th birthday message to Marines
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher