Sunday, February 9
- Marine Corps Times first casualty in headquarters' war to 'professionalize'
- Documents reveal chaotic U.S. military sex-abuse record in Japan
- Marine fitness experts: with the right training, anyone can do pullups
- Editorial: Consider retirement medal
- U.S. easing terrorist-support rule on immigration
- Chefs try to work magic on rations at MRE Cook-off
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Fallen Marine awarded Bronze Star for heroism in 'Operation Nightmare'
2Marine Corps booted suspected Indiana serial killer in 1993
31,000-pound pod falls off Marine Corps Prowler mid-flight
4Beirut mission renewed: Marines take pride in returning to guard embassy
5After delay in Philippines, 31st MEU heads back to Japan
- Time Lapse: Watch Terminal Lance’s Marine author draw a comic strip
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed
- Corps’ new CMC issues 239th birthday message to Marines
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher