Monday, February 17
- Win a $200 movie pass in our 2014 Red Carpet Contest
- Official rules, Military Times 2014 Red Carpet Contest
- Military backslides on diversity, Pentagon makes it a priority
- MARSOC Marine killed in Afghanistan IED blast
- Amos breaks silence on scout sniper scandal: 'I never said I wanted them crushed'
- Congressman calls for ethics probe of his advocacy for defense contractor
- Military researchers: Groom Marines longer before boot camp
- Army veteran medals in 2-man bobsled
- Bronze medal ends 62-year drought in two-man bobsled for U.S.
- Sex assault and the pressure to prosecute: why some Marines fear justice is no longer blind
- U.N. letter to Kim Jong Un warns on accountability
- How to Choose the Best VA Lender
- Huge hurdles in path of final Iran nuke deal
- Kerry accuses Assad of stonewalling in peace talks
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Ask the Lawyer: 'Concealed weapon' has broad meaning
2Marines developing gender-neutral MOS tests as 11 new jobs open to women
3Marine Corps responds to Gold Star family's allegations of 'misleading, offensive' information
4Gold Star family blasts Marines' communication on insider attack case
5Case of missing Marine wife Erin Corwin on cover of People Magazine
- Priceless Craigslist apartment posting for Camp Lejeune barracks is a must read
- The Rock visits Pendleton
- Viral video shows Marines confronting apparent military faker