Tuesday, February 18
- One officer's opinion: Marines who can't do pullups are 'broke or lazy'
- Fort Hood tears down site of 2009 massacre
- Tricare for Life beneficiaries reminded of mail-order Rx requirement
- R4OG repeats as the Corps' logistics unit of the year
- Corps to debut shorter Sergeants Course
- Vietnam veteran, POW George Robert Hall dies at 83
- Suspect in 'American Sniper' killing in court
- Hagel digs deep into military ethics problem
- Iran at talks: No scrapping any nuclear facility
- Senator looks to close education 'opportunity gap'
- New NSA choice reflects desire to get past criticism
- Group hammers VA for veterans' deaths
- Kerry pledges security help to Tunisia
- Car bombings kill at least 33 people in Iraq
- China says bigger soldiers causing cramped tanks
- What's In Your VA Mortgage Payment?
- Rebuilding Your Credit for a VA Loan
- How to Lower Your Monthly Payment
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Sources: Marine Kyle Carpenter will receive MoH for heroism in Afghanistan
2Sources: Marine Kyle Carpenter will receive MoH for heroism in Afghanistan
3Two EOD techs take fall for Pendleton mishap that killed four
4Two EOD techs take fall for Pendleton mishap that killed four
5Generals shed light on reports Afghan forces surrendered turf in Sangin
- EOD expert: We have seen the future of warfare, and it’s the IED
- Marine Corps discharges captain tied to sniper scandal
- Gen. “Mad Dog” Mattis just gave what may be the most motivating speech of all time