Tuesday, February 18
- One officer's opinion: Marines who can't do pullups are 'broke or lazy'
- Fort Hood tears down site of 2009 massacre
- Tricare for Life beneficiaries reminded of mail-order Rx requirement
- R4OG repeats as the Corps' logistics unit of the year
- Corps to debut shorter Sergeants Course
- Vietnam veteran, POW George Robert Hall dies at 83
- Suspect in 'American Sniper' killing in court
- Hagel digs deep into military ethics problem
- Iran at talks: No scrapping any nuclear facility
- Senator looks to close education 'opportunity gap'
- New NSA choice reflects desire to get past criticism
- Group hammers VA for veterans' deaths
- Kerry pledges security help to Tunisia
- Car bombings kill at least 33 people in Iraq
- China says bigger soldiers causing cramped tanks
- What's In Your VA Mortgage Payment?
- Rebuilding Your Credit for a VA Loan
- How to Lower Your Monthly Payment
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Kyle Carpenter plans to break a world record to start the Marine Corps Marathon
2Crewmember missing after MV-22 mishap in Arabian Sea
35th Marine Regiment will lead new crisis response unit in Middle East
4Crewmember missing after MV-22 mishap in Arabian Sea
5Marine vet's release from Mexican jail coming, lawmakers say
- Bonnie and Gen. Jim Amos pack up at Marine Corps’ Home of the Commandants
- Targets that actually deduct from overall rifle score are in the works for big marksmanship changes
- Marines returned Obama’s latte salute on social media, and the results are hilarious