Tuesday, February 18
- One officer's opinion: Marines who can't do pullups are 'broke or lazy'
- Fort Hood tears down site of 2009 massacre
- Tricare for Life beneficiaries reminded of mail-order Rx requirement
- R4OG repeats as the Corps' logistics unit of the year
- Corps to debut shorter Sergeants Course
- Vietnam veteran, POW George Robert Hall dies at 83
- Suspect in 'American Sniper' killing in court
- Hagel digs deep into military ethics problem
- Iran at talks: No scrapping any nuclear facility
- Senator looks to close education 'opportunity gap'
- New NSA choice reflects desire to get past criticism
- Group hammers VA for veterans' deaths
- Kerry pledges security help to Tunisia
- Car bombings kill at least 33 people in Iraq
- China says bigger soldiers causing cramped tanks
- What's In Your VA Mortgage Payment?
- Rebuilding Your Credit for a VA Loan
- How to Lower Your Monthly Payment
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Former HM3 receives Silver Star for saving Marine's life
2Meet the 'mini-Marine carrier' set to revolutionize Corps aviation
3Marine sergeant and friends bag record-setting alligator
4Meet the 'mini-Marine carrier' set to revolutionize Corps aviation
5Selfish? Officer's take on women in combat raises outcry
- Girl at shopping mall kicks JROTC’s member’s butt in pushup contest
- Video: Kyle Carpenter leads South Carolina fans in pregame cheer
- 15th and 13th Marine Expeditionary Units launch Twitter war