Tuesday, February 18
- One officer's opinion: Marines who can't do pullups are 'broke or lazy'
- Fort Hood tears down site of 2009 massacre
- Tricare for Life beneficiaries reminded of mail-order Rx requirement
- R4OG repeats as the Corps' logistics unit of the year
- Corps to debut shorter Sergeants Course
- Vietnam veteran, POW George Robert Hall dies at 83
- Suspect in 'American Sniper' killing in court
- Hagel digs deep into military ethics problem
- Iran at talks: No scrapping any nuclear facility
- Senator looks to close education 'opportunity gap'
- New NSA choice reflects desire to get past criticism
- Group hammers VA for veterans' deaths
- Kerry pledges security help to Tunisia
- Car bombings kill at least 33 people in Iraq
- China says bigger soldiers causing cramped tanks
- What's In Your VA Mortgage Payment?
- Rebuilding Your Credit for a VA Loan
- How to Lower Your Monthly Payment
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Dunford takes command of the Corps, issues first order to Marines
2Fallen Marine's family sues Corps over insider attack secrecy
3Website matches Marines' skills with certifications
4Marines face off against South Korean troops in epic drum battle
5Marine sniper involved in controversial video found dead
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed
- Corps’ new CMC issues 239th birthday message to Marines
- Pendleton Marines to host Battle of Fallujah reunion
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher