Tuesday, February 18
- One officer's opinion: Marines who can't do pullups are 'broke or lazy'
- Fort Hood tears down site of 2009 massacre
- Tricare for Life beneficiaries reminded of mail-order Rx requirement
- R4OG repeats as the Corps' logistics unit of the year
- Corps to debut shorter Sergeants Course
- Vietnam veteran, POW George Robert Hall dies at 83
- Suspect in 'American Sniper' killing in court
- Hagel digs deep into military ethics problem
- Iran at talks: No scrapping any nuclear facility
- Senator looks to close education 'opportunity gap'
- New NSA choice reflects desire to get past criticism
- Group hammers VA for veterans' deaths
- Kerry pledges security help to Tunisia
- Car bombings kill at least 33 people in Iraq
- China says bigger soldiers causing cramped tanks
- What's In Your VA Mortgage Payment?
- Rebuilding Your Credit for a VA Loan
- How to Lower Your Monthly Payment
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Marine to receive Navy Cross for heroism in Afghanistan
2App allows you to check uniform regs on your smartphone
34-star: Armed attackers in Ukraine are Russian troops in disguise
4Marines pull out of Afghanistan's Nimroz province
5Tank officer who led Marines in 5-day battle to receive Leftwich Trophy
- Rep. Jim Moran slams the Duffel Blog, somehow misses the joke
- We made the mistake of asking readers who would play Mattis in a movie. The response was swift and decisive
- Four key graphics show the future face of Marine Corps operations