Thursday, March 13
- Marine Corps chief tackles tough questions in new video interview
- Troop survey shows distrust of retirement reform proposal
- U.S. commander: More focus on Haqqani militants
- SOUTHCOM chief: 80 percent of Colombian drugs gets to U.S.
- Panel urges end to U.S. ban on transgender troops
- Confidence, trepidation ahead of Crimea referendum
- Will FOX's military comedy 'Enlisted' become casualty of ratings?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'military aggression'
- Worker at Va. military daycare charged with abuse
- CIA-Senate spat raises murky legal, policy issues
- Opinion: Health initiatives can save money, boost readiness
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Gay veterans won't march in Boston parade
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Camp Pendleton's 'Godfather' sentenced to two years
2Gold Star family blasts Marines' communication on insider attack case
3Marines developing gender-neutral MOS tests as 11 new jobs open to women
4Marines approve new primary MOS for MARSOC officers
5Case of missing Marine wife Erin Corwin on cover of People Magazine
- Priceless Craigslist apartment posting for Camp Lejeune barracks is a must read
- The Rock visits Pendleton
- Viral video shows Marines confronting apparent military faker