Thursday, March 13
- Marine Corps chief tackles tough questions in new video interview
- Troop survey shows distrust of retirement reform proposal
- U.S. commander: More focus on Haqqani militants
- SOUTHCOM chief: 80 percent of Colombian drugs gets to U.S.
- Panel urges end to U.S. ban on transgender troops
- Confidence, trepidation ahead of Crimea referendum
- Will FOX's military comedy 'Enlisted' become casualty of ratings?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'military aggression'
- Worker at Va. military daycare charged with abuse
- CIA-Senate spat raises murky legal, policy issues
- Opinion: Health initiatives can save money, boost readiness
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Gay veterans won't march in Boston parade
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Fallen Marine awarded Bronze Star for heroism in 'Operation Nightmare'
2Marine Corps booted suspected Indiana serial killer in 1993
31,000-pound pod falls off Marine Corps Prowler mid-flight
4Beirut mission renewed: Marines take pride in returning to guard embassy
5After delay in Philippines, 31st MEU heads back to Japan
- Time Lapse: Watch Terminal Lance’s Marine author draw a comic strip
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed
- Corps’ new CMC issues 239th birthday message to Marines
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher