Thursday, March 13
- Marine Corps chief tackles tough questions in new video interview
- Troop survey shows distrust of retirement reform proposal
- U.S. commander: More focus on Haqqani militants
- SOUTHCOM chief: 80 percent of Colombian drugs gets to U.S.
- Panel urges end to U.S. ban on transgender troops
- Confidence, trepidation ahead of Crimea referendum
- Will FOX's military comedy 'Enlisted' become casualty of ratings?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'military aggression'
- Worker at Va. military daycare charged with abuse
- CIA-Senate spat raises murky legal, policy issues
- Opinion: Health initiatives can save money, boost readiness
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Gay veterans won't march in Boston parade
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Kyle Carpenter plans to break a world record to start the Marine Corps Marathon
2Crewmember missing after MV-22 mishap in Arabian Sea
35th Marine Regiment will lead new crisis response unit in Middle East
4Crewmember missing after MV-22 mishap in Arabian Sea
5Marine vet's release from Mexican jail coming, lawmakers say
- Bonnie and Gen. Jim Amos pack up at Marine Corps’ Home of the Commandants
- Targets that actually deduct from overall rifle score are in the works for big marksmanship changes
- Marines returned Obama’s latte salute on social media, and the results are hilarious