Thursday, March 13
- Marine Corps chief tackles tough questions in new video interview
- Troop survey shows distrust of retirement reform proposal
- U.S. commander: More focus on Haqqani militants
- SOUTHCOM chief: 80 percent of Colombian drugs gets to U.S.
- Panel urges end to U.S. ban on transgender troops
- Confidence, trepidation ahead of Crimea referendum
- Will FOX's military comedy 'Enlisted' become casualty of ratings?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'military aggression'
- Worker at Va. military daycare charged with abuse
- CIA-Senate spat raises murky legal, policy issues
- Opinion: Health initiatives can save money, boost readiness
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Gay veterans won't march in Boston parade
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Dunford takes command of the Corps, issues first order to Marines
2Fallen Marine's family sues Corps over insider attack secrecy
3Website matches Marines' skills with certifications
4Marines face off against South Korean troops in epic drum battle
5Marine sniper involved in controversial video found dead
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed
- Corps’ new CMC issues 239th birthday message to Marines
- Pendleton Marines to host Battle of Fallujah reunion
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher