Thursday, March 13
- Marine Corps chief tackles tough questions in new video interview
- Troop survey shows distrust of retirement reform proposal
- U.S. commander: More focus on Haqqani militants
- SOUTHCOM chief: 80 percent of Colombian drugs gets to U.S.
- Panel urges end to U.S. ban on transgender troops
- Confidence, trepidation ahead of Crimea referendum
- Will FOX's military comedy 'Enlisted' become casualty of ratings?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'military aggression'
- Worker at Va. military daycare charged with abuse
- CIA-Senate spat raises murky legal, policy issues
- Opinion: Health initiatives can save money, boost readiness
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Gay veterans won't march in Boston parade
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Investigation reveals creepy details behind Marine colonel's firing
2MARSOC uses applicants' feedback to redesign workout prep program
3Marine who knew missing California woman arrested
4Video: Marine veteran saves woman from oncoming freight train
5Sergeant major portrayed in 'Generation Kill' faces child sex charges
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform
- Recruit: Should I tell my DIs itís my birthday?
- Video: Marine held in Mexico gets day in court