Tuesday, March 18
- Concerns grow over funding for professional military education
- Father of fallen Marine believes dying Westboro founder should be 'buried in peace'
- Tales of war and humanity: 5 Questions for a PAO turned short story writer
- Q&A with the Corps' first female MEU sergeant major
- 24 soldiers receive Medal of Honor in 'historic' event
- DoD to add controls to security clearance process
- Union decries proposed DoD civilian cuts
- Marine Corps Warfighting Lab assesses potential landing craft replacement
- Tactical Veteran: Make a job contingency plan
- U.S.-based Tricare Service Centers will close April 1
- Bush: Drop the 'D' in PTSD
- U.S. senators urge Obama to be tough with Iran
- Biden in Poland: More sanctions coming for Russia
- Putin signs treaty, adds Crimea to map of Russia
- Opinion: Critical success factors for online education
- PT365: How 7 nutrition trends stack up
- Marijuana study in veterans wins federal backing
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Fallen Marine awarded Bronze Star for heroism in 'Operation Nightmare'
2Marine Corps booted suspected Indiana serial killer in 1993
31,000-pound pod falls off Marine Corps Prowler mid-flight
4Beirut mission renewed: Marines take pride in returning to guard embassy
5Editorial: Who's kidding whom?
- Time Lapse: Watch Terminal Lance’s Marine author draw a comic strip
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed
- Corps’ new CMC issues 239th birthday message to Marines
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher