Thursday, March 20
- Marine in recruiting ad hopes to inspire disadvantaged youths
- Former Marine 'baked to death' in Riker's jail cell
- Hagel launches review of medals process
- VA-DoD common records system may still be possible
- Obama orders new round of sanctions on Russia
- Former Ranger's flip-flop company aids conflict areas
- Post-9/11 veterans employment improves but still lags civilian rate
- Veterans learn organic farming in Pa. program
- President Obama in interview: No military intervention in Ukraine
- Westboro Baptist Church founder Fred Phelps Sr. is dead
- Pentagon proposes cuts to Ukraine military aid
- U.S., Russia exchange threats at tense UN meeting
- Will Afghanistan security take backseat to Europe?
- Judge won't dismiss Ventura 'American Sniper' suit
- Pvt. Manning seeks formal name change to Chelsea
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform
- Recruit: Should I tell my DIs itís my birthday?
- Video: Marine held in Mexico gets day in court