Friday, May 16
- Godzilla, a monster miscue
- Editorial: Army Times says VA's Shinseki must step down
- Jury decided quickly to convict colonel's ex-wife in killings
- VA's top health official resigns amid scandal over delays in vets' care
- Congress grows impatient on inquiry in VA deaths
- VA reviews Wyoming records after nurse suspended
- Tell us: Are you training for your first marathon or half-marathon?
- Hagel: U.S. won't let Iran build nuclear weapon
- $25M lawsuit for inmate who died in hot NYC cell
- China: U.S. must be objective about Asia tensions
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Sergeant major portrayed in 'Generation Kill' faces child sex charges
2Few takers in first year of Marine career sabbatical program
3Officer who trained first black Marines laid to rest
4Investigation reveals creepy details behind Marine colonel's firing
5Marine who knew missing California woman arrested
- Viral video shows Marines confronting apparent military faker
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform
- Recruit: Should I tell my DIs itís my birthday?