Tuesday, May 20
- Vigil marks 1,000 days in Iranian prison for veteran Marine
- Top Navy SEAL's life advice: 'Make your bed'
- 31st MEU CO steps down, inquiry into leadership style continues
- Body of Marine who fell from Osprey in N.C. found
- EUCOM sending flood relief supplies to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2010 VA memo targeted 'inappropriate' patient scheduling practices
- Pentagon eyeing immigrants who arrived illegally
- China warns U.S. cyber charges could damage ties
- S.C. law criminalizes lying about military service
- Sources: Justice Dept. to reveal drone memo
- United Airlines settles USERRA case for $6M
- U.S.: Thai martial law doesn't trigger sanctions
- White House upset with House defense bill
- DoD: Russian troops not moving from Ukraine border
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Investigation reveals creepy details behind Marine colonel's firing
2MARSOC uses applicants' feedback to redesign workout prep program
3After 2 years aboard PI, Marine finishes MCT as honor graduate
4Video: Marine veteran saves woman from oncoming freight train
5Military burying Marine missing since WWII
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform
- Recruit: Should I tell my DIs itís my birthday?
- Video: Marine held in Mexico gets day in court