Wednesday, May 21
- Is military justice going soft? Why courts-martial, NJPs have hit historic lows
- Obama: Any VA misconduct will be punished
- Maj. Gen. Berger nominated to command I MEF
- Five ships parade into New York's Fleet Week
- Senate panel approves 1 percent pay raise, BAH cuts
- Tricare Prime still out of reach for thousands of beneficiaries
- Marine who fell from Osprey identified
- Mission Family: Spouses require more than good wishes
- Judge: Produce Guantanamo tapes, medical records
- Tricare Help: If surgery isn't covered, complications from procedure may not be either
- Ask the Lawyer: 'Mixed signals' may be defense against sex charge
- Obama: 80 U.S. troops in Chad seeking abducted girls
- Senate backs Obama judge pick who wrote drone memo
- House Dems to participate in Benghazi probe
- Special Ops commander's tenure up in August. Will he stay?
- Effort to train Libyan troops 'still in the planning phase'
- Obama to meet with Shinseki this morning
- 2,000 museums offer military families free access
- 2 Buffalo cops suspended as bar probe continues into beating of airman
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Craigslist apartment posting for Camp Lejeune barracks is hilarious
- The Rock visits Pendleton
- Viral video shows Marines confronting apparent military faker