Sunday, June 1
- Can 'Spidey Sense' be taught?
- Top Marine in Helmand: Victory will be a quiet exit
- Soldier exchange aside, Guantanamo hurdles persist
- U.S. defends captive swap with Taliban, critics stir
- Hagel meets with spec ops team that rescued Bergdahl
- In-depth coverage of the scandal-ridden VA
- Senate to take up new VA bill after scandal
- Al-Qaida decentralized, but not necessarily weaker
- Hagel to discuss progress of Afghanistan forces
- Obama to urge Europe to keep up pressure on Russia
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
2Marine drill instructors weigh in on viral video face-off
3Three women dropped from Marines' infantry officer course will not reattempt
4Real Marine stars in satirical military homecoming video
5Marine's death reclassified to Operation Inherent Resolve
- Time Lapse: Watch Terminal Lance’s Marine author draw a comic strip
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed
- Corps’ new CMC issues 239th birthday message to Marines