Friday, June 13
- Army: Bergdahl looked 'good' after returning to U.S.
- Obama: U.S. will not send troops into combat in Iraq
- Obama on Iraq security: We can't do it for them
- IG: Weirick did not face reprisal from Marine brass
- Bergdahl back in the U.S. to continue recuperation
- Respect for 'people, homelands, culture' motivates Native American troops
- Official: U.S. air power options 800 miles from Iraq
- Sunni militants capture 2 towns north of Baghdad
- Outside the VA, waits for doctors can vary widely
- Arc'teryx announces new line of footwear
- Va. gets $3.4M grant for veteran employment
- McCain discusses Iraq at Naval War College
- Senators introduce new veterans' health care bill
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Dunford confirmed as 36th commandant of the Marine Corps
2Marines file charges against corporal suspected of deserting twice
3Few takers in first year of Marine career sabbatical program
4Sergeant major portrayed in 'Generation Kill' faces child sex charges
5Plot thickens after Marine Corps commandant's interview with NPR
- Viral video shows Marines confronting apparent military faker
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform
- Recruit: Should I tell my DIs itís my birthday?