Saturday, June 14
- First enlisted graduates of Command Staff College usher in sea change of Corps leadership
- Ships move into Gulf as U.S. lays out goals for Iraq
- Soldiers, Marines test Blue Force tracking system
- A look at the U.S. presence in Iraq
- Ukraine: 49 dead as rebels down military plane
- PT365 Run Plans: Elements of efficient running – Part 1
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Fallen Marine awarded Bronze Star for heroism in 'Operation Nightmare'
2Marine Corps booted suspected Indiana serial killer in 1993
31,000-pound pod falls off Marine Corps Prowler mid-flight
4Beirut mission renewed: Marines take pride in returning to guard embassy
5Editorial: Who's kidding whom?
- Time Lapse: Watch Terminal Lance’s Marine author draw a comic strip
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed
- Corps’ new CMC issues 239th birthday message to Marines
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher