Saturday, July 12
- Chaplain of the Marine Corps: 'Nobody comes back from combat unaffected'
- New training requirement marks key shift in Marines' female grunt strategy
- Editorial: Step toward equality
- Iraq sending 4,000 volunteers to help in Ramadi
- Korean official to present medals to Ohio veterans
- Time running out for some Ohio veterans' bonuses
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1MARSOC Marine killed in apparent insider attack in Afghanistan
2Selfish? Officer's take on women in combat raises outcry
3Competitions unseen for a decade suddenly sweep through the Corps
4Toddler ignores military protocol, greets mom
55 things to know about Islamic State's military capabilities
- Girl at shopping mall kicks JROTCís memberís butt in pushup contest
- Video: Kyle Carpenter leads South Carolina fans in pregame cheer
- 15th and 13th Marine Expeditionary Units launch Twitter war