Saturday, July 12
- Chaplain of the Marine Corps: 'Nobody comes back from combat unaffected'
- New training requirement marks key shift in Marines' female grunt strategy
- Editorial: Step toward equality
- Iraq sending 4,000 volunteers to help in Ramadi
- Korean official to present medals to Ohio veterans
- Time running out for some Ohio veterans' bonuses
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Time Lapse: Watch Terminal Lance’s Marine author draw a comic strip
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed
- Corps’ new CMC issues 239th birthday message to Marines
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher