Saturday, July 12
- Chaplain of the Marine Corps: 'Nobody comes back from combat unaffected'
- New training requirement marks key shift in Marines' female grunt strategy
- Editorial: Step toward equality
- Iraq sending 4,000 volunteers to help in Ramadi
- Korean official to present medals to Ohio veterans
- Time running out for some Ohio veterans' bonuses
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1How one female officer won over her skeptical combat-arms Marines
2MARSOC offers operator spots to reservists
3Marine sniper involved in controversial video found dead
4Marine beer maker recreates authentic Tun Tavern ale
5Lawyer: IG made false statements about Marine who warned of insider attack
- Video: Kyle Carpenter leads South Carolina fans in pregame cheer
- 15th and 13th Marine Expeditionary Units launch Twitter war
- Marine mascot Chesty XIV becomes an NCO