Saturday, July 12
- Chaplain of the Marine Corps: 'Nobody comes back from combat unaffected'
- New training requirement marks key shift in Marines' female grunt strategy
- Editorial: Step toward equality
- Iraq sending 4,000 volunteers to help in Ramadi
- Korean official to present medals to Ohio veterans
- Time running out for some Ohio veterans' bonuses
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1MARSOC offers operator spots to reservists
2Vigil marks Marine vet's 3rd year of imprisonment in Iran
3Lejeune mess hall dedicated to Marines who died stopping bomb truck
4How one female officer won over her skeptical combat-arms Marines
5Lawyer: IG made false statements about Marine who warned of insider attack
- Video: Kyle Carpenter leads South Carolina fans in pregame cheer
- 15th and 13th Marine Expeditionary Units launch Twitter war
- Marine mascot Chesty XIV becomes an NCO