Saturday, July 12
- Chaplain of the Marine Corps: 'Nobody comes back from combat unaffected'
- New training requirement marks key shift in Marines' female grunt strategy
- Editorial: Step toward equality
- Iraq sending 4,000 volunteers to help in Ramadi
- Korean official to present medals to Ohio veterans
- Time running out for some Ohio veterans' bonuses
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- The Rock visits Pendleton
- Viral video shows Marines confronting apparent military faker
- Public speaker apologizes to Marines for wearing DI uniform