Thursday, July 31
- Marine Corps responds to Gold Star family's allegations of 'misleading, offensive' information
- $16.3B VA reform bill passes Senate 91-3; Obama expected to sign
- Marines developing gender-neutral MOS tests as 11 new jobs open to women
- Congress presses DoD for allotment system reform
- U.S., U.N. announce deal on 72-hour Gaza cease-fire
- U.S. Family Health Plan too costly, watchdog report says
- First lady expands effort to end vet homelessness
- State Dept.: 'No American is proud' of CIA tactics
- Stolen WWI gas mask found in pawn shop
- Ask the Lawyer: 'Concealed weapon' has broad meaning
- Boy found dead in C-130 may have been seen near other planes
- Tricare specifics on infertility coverage
- IG: Services contribute to delays in processing VA claims
- Consumer Watch: Coalition offers financial tools, resources for vets
- Tricare Help: Preauthorization and 'medical necessity'
- Mission Family: Protect your job while being a caregiver
- Kevlar for the Mind: Simple steps to help TBI recovery
- Where would new VA medical facilities be located?
- CIA director apologizes to Senate leaders
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Possible Islamic State leaflets found near Marine Corps Base Quantico
2Family: Mexico judge orders immediate release of Marine veteran
3USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
4OIR troops to be eligible for GWOT-E medal
5MARSOC Marines embrace amphibious role during Bold Alligator
- Candy is dandy: Marine health clinic passes out sweets taped to condoms
- Time Lapse: Watch Terminal Lance’s Marine author draw a comic strip
- Marine shot by Afghanistan sniper walks away unscathed