Sightline Media Group publishes four publications for the military community:
Do I need to be a member of the military to subscribe?
No, you do not need to be a member of the military in order to receive any of our publications.
Can I subscribe to Marine Corps Times?
To subscribe, please call customer service.
Phone: Customer Service 1-800-368-5718
(Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET)
E-NewslettersMarine Corps Times offers several valuable email newsletters that provide you with timely information about what is happening within the military community.
What e-Newsletters do you offer?
- Early Bird Brief – The most comprehensive defense news and information delivered every morning.
- Daily News Roundup – The top stories from Marine Corps Times delivered every afternoon.
- Pay & Benefits – Stay up-to-date on changing military benefits and pay (monthly).
- Retirement E-Report - Insights on retirement benefits and issues (weekly).
- Education Report – Articles about tuition, scholarships, schools and more. (2x month)
- Discounts & Deals – Discounts and special offers available to the military community only. (Quarterly)
- Service Members of the Year - Each year Military Times honors 5 service members who go above and beyond what is expected of them. Find out about the nominees and event details.
- Promotions & Offers - Receive information on new products, services, special offers, and programs.
Sign up to receive e-newsletters at: http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/newsletters/.
Select the e-newsletters you are interested in, provide your email address and click the “Sign Me Up” button.
How do I unsubscribe?
If you want to unsubscribe from a newsletter, simple click on the Unsubscribe link provided in every e-Newsletter. You can also go to the Newsletter Sign Up page, enter your Email Address in the box then click Sign Up and you'll be shown your newsletter subscription status.